Thursday, May 13, 2010

my wave 125 '06

Hmm.. i dont know what i'm suppose to do with my blog because my real intention having this blogger account is so that i can post comments on my friend's blogs.Yeah.. that's it!

But now i thought about it and why not i give it a try and put some entries in it. You can read my previous posts which are not so interesting and different with others. Unorganized sentence, no fancy background or gadgets and even advertisements which most of bloggers do.

I dont know why i keep on typing on my keyboard... haha dont want to babble a lot la let's get back on my topic above. :p

Today i wanna show some compilation pictures of my motorcycle. It's not so special or super fast but it's HONDA made hehe, very well-known engine's manufacturer in Japan. Ahh my mood is getting low to finish this entry.. so check out the pics..
ZZzzz~









infront of Merdeka Square


p/s: I'm not good in story telling and writing. I just want to practise and improve it. That's why i'm not really into blogging. New entry will be updated based on my mood.

2 comments:

AcanCapik said...

motor ini ditala untuk prestasi meleper yang jitu (footrest rxz tuuu...) hehe...

blogging, bantai je nak tulis apa pun... blog sendriri, bebel sendiri. hehe.

Nudinsenin said...

huaaaaa,futrest kriss rm100++,tapi mntap giler r...hahhaha..ikromi rider sejati..huhuhu

Post a Comment